When all the seven celestial bodies like Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn occur between the Rahu and Ketu segments of the astrological birth chart, it gives rise to Kalsarp Dosh.
People with Kaal Sarp Dosha are haunted by misfortunes and are very unlucky. They have to face immense troubles and hurdles in every task. Such persons face relationship problems and cannot attain peace in life.
Following are the remedies to be offered to people suffering from Kaal Sarp Dosh in order to eliminate all the imbalances and doshic flaws:
- Specific tantras and mantras help reduce the ill effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Fasting for 16 Mondays also helps with Kal Sarp Dosh
- People suffering from Kaal Sarp Dosh must offer prayers to Lord Shiva’s family
- Curative gemstones are advised by the best astrologers on Astropatrika
- Reciting “On Namah Shivay” 108 times a day can help one achieve a perfect resolution
The “Rahu and Ketu Puja” is advised by the famous astrologers on Astropatrika to let one diminish the negative influence of this dosha. These Poojas are offered at INR 5100/-
(Inclusive of all taxes)