When all the seven celestial bodies like Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn occur between the Rahu and Ketu segments of the astrological birth chart, it gives rise to Kalsarp Yog.
People with Kaal Sarp Yog are haunted by misfortunes and are very unlucky. They have to face immense troubles and hurdles in every task. Such persons face relationship problems and cannot attain peace in life.
Following are the remedies to be offered to people suffering from Kaal Sarp Yog in order to eliminate all the imbalances and yog flaws:
- Specific tantras and mantras help reduce the ill effects of Kaal Sarp Yog
- Fasting for 16 Mondays also helps with Kal Sarp Yog
- People suffering from Kaal Sarp Yog must offer prayers to Lord Shiva’s family
- Curative gemstones are advised by the best astrologers on Astropatrika
- Reciting “On Namah Shivay” 108 times a day can help one achieve a perfect resolution
The “Rahu and Ketu Puja” is advised by the famous astrologers on Astropatrika to let one diminish the negative influence of this Yog. Performing the Kal Sarp Yog Puja pacifies the evil elements of this troubles and lead to better prospects of joy and delights.
(Inclusive of all taxes)