Shani Shanti Puja
Among all planets, Saturn is the most dreaded. Saturn is said to be the son of Surya Deva and his wife Chaya. In Vedic astrology, the planet Saturn is called Shanaiswara. Shani is one of the most important planets in astrology. The planet Saturn or Shani Graha plays a vital role in our life and notices all our actions and deeds. It is an immensely influential celestial entity that signifies joys and prosperity in all life aspects.
The Dasha period for Shani is 23 years and for the Dheya period, it is 2 and a half years. The “Saade Saati” period is e3minent for 7 and a half years. Such malefic influences can bring utter despair in life and alienate a person from all the joys and prosperity that we otherwise to be attained in all life aspects.
In order to please the Shani Graha, it is a must to perform the Shani Graha Shanti Puja and relieve the negative influences to bring peace and harmony among life stages and aspects.
Wearing a NEELUM / BLUE SAPPHIRE gemstone is a remedy to eliminate the harms from Shani Doshas.
Benefits of Shani Graha Shanti Puja:
The sole intention of this Puja is to gradually improve the Zodiac influences of Shani Graha or planet Saturn in our horoscope and make a person attain all the blissful offerings from the same. One can obtain the following divine blessings by performing Shani Graha Shanti Puja –
- The puja helps one prevent the evil and wicked desires of enemies
- It grants a person control over thoughts and actions to be able to take the best decisions
- It minimizes the malefic effect of harmful Saturn
- It helps eradicate all the troubles that have been caused by this horoscope defect.
- The puja is being performed by world-renowned astrologers and pundits. It is conducted at just INR 23,000/-
(Inclusive of all taxes)