Ganesh Chaturthi Puja is a prominent Hindu festival celebrating the birth of Lord Ganesha. Lord Ganesh is considered as the God of new beginnings and is associated with removing of obstacles and troubles from lives of people. Lord Ganesha is also known to be the ruler of wisdom and intelligence.
Ganesh Pooja is very important and beneficial soiritual involvement. Whether conducted to pay a respectful tribute to Lord Ganesha or in an attempt to achieve success in any task, it sources endless delights in the life of a person and marks to be the most prosperous means to gain the divine blessings of Lord Ganesha.
The Ganapati Atharvashirshya Paath is performed at the rate of INR 5100/-
For a day, a recital of 1100 paths costs INR 21,000/-
The Ganesh Chaturthi Puja benefits include the following:
- By performing the Ganesh Chaturthi Puja, one can please Lord Ganesha and thus resolve all the evil elements in life. It eliminates the negative forces to pave a way for eternal delight and happiness in life.
- The Ganesh Chaturthi Puja has a very powerful influence in life of humans and can determine the prospects of future for the same.
- This Puja is believed to bring good luck and blissful fortune to the household and lead to home peace. It reinforces the family bonds and makes one taste the best satisfaction and joy at home.
- Listening to, chanting or recitation of Ganapati Atharvashirshya Paath in the Puja is considered to remove all sins and evil deeds a person has committed or is involved in.
- In order to overcome the evil curses and wicked intentions of enemies, one can be safeguarded by performing the Ganesh Chaturthi Puja.
(Inclusive of all taxes)